मंगलवार, 23 अक्तूबर 2012

SOME GOOD COMMENTS


Hello Mam, I really used to like your programme 'Khel Khel Mein Badlo Duniya'. Had seen your pictures on the occasions like 'Women's Day' captioned 'Marathi Ladies In Civil Services'. I am following your blogs and they are very informative. I, myself, am a UPSC aspirant and am very much honoured to have you in my friend's list. :)
-----------------------------------------------
2


माझी भावना, मराठी.. माझी प्रतिक्षा, मराठी.. माझी प्रतिभा, मराठी.. माझ विश्व, मराठी.. माझ स्वत्व, मराठी.. माझ हृदय, मराठी.. माझ मनही, मराठी.. माझी म्रिळता, मराठी.. माझी रसिकता, मराठी.. माझ दैवत्व, मराठी.. माझी कणखरता, मराठी.. माझ प्रेम, मराठी.. माझा श्वास , मराठी..
Leena Mehendale ग्रेट, तुम्ही माझा प्रयत्न... असे लिहिले नाही पण ते आहे असे मी गृहित धरते

-------------------------------------------------------------------
3.

namaste, Are u the one who has posted a google image depicting अ आ इ ई at following URL ?
Can I use the image on my blog for promotion of Indian scripts ? Without payment but will mention ur name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4

Namaskar Didi, this is Shashi (BE CIvil ME Structures)! Thanks for accepting my friendship request. From my childhood I am listening about you from my Mom, To meet you will be just like dream is coming to my room! Thanks Didi for being our inspiration towards Adminstrative Services.
Leena Mehendale Shashi you have to tell me more about tourself, especially your mother. How is your study? There are very few girls still in civil engineering. I saw your friend list. What are you people planning for future? Today I am going as chief guest in a function of SHAKTI to COEP. Do you study there? Keep more info on your facebook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5

Madam hope you are doing well at Bangalore. The surprising thing in my life is that as a student of physics I have always doubted do god really exist, but whenever I have prayed to him to give me an opportunity to serve people and mankind I got it. May be service to man is service to god is true. Now I am greatful that I got enough opportunity to serve people and mankind. I will always pray for good health and to give me more opportunity to serve people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.


Leena Mam, Are you still in Mantralaya or back to Pune...Home-Sweet Home. It appears that ur a free bird now, to read-write & translate. Am I correct ?



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.


If I can be a good and conscientious citizen, able to act for
environment, democracy, harmony (bhaichara), and equity (for women,
downtrodden, and poor), I will feel great but I have yet to achieve
much in that direction. Currently reading a novel Abhyuday by Naresh
Kohli and how forcefully it brings out why Ram alone, was able to act
for such causes and what we may be lacking.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
8
Time to change our national slogan from VANDE MATARAM to LOOT MAHARAJ KI
JAY. If govt puts FIR against A. Raja then only the licences given under
@ 2G spectrum can be rescinded. Hence no FIR, no Rescinding. Opposition 
should demand FIR and JPC but they too are silent on FIR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9

May 24 2012
तेल कंपन्या एकीकडे ओरडतात कि विकलेल्या प्रत्येक लीटरवर त्यांचा तोटा एवढा -- पण म्हणून आयात कमी करण्यासाठी इंधनबचतीला प्रोत्साहन देत नाहीत. कारण कारभार जितका मोठा (तोट्याचा असला तरी) तितकाच रुबाबही मोठा आणि खिसे भरण्याची संधीही त्याहुन मोठी.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10














































कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: